Friday, March 27, 2015

Quarter of a Century Birthday Celebration!

You guys....I am 25....a whole quarter of a century old. I don't know what to think. Actually, it was a pretty awesome birthday! I got the best birthday present....the gift of having Mom, Michelle, Lindsey and Elise celebrate with me! We had so much fun. Mom sure spoiled me and I loved every minute of it! She took me shopping, to see Cinderella (YOU NEED TO SEE IT), mini golfing, and hung out. Zac was great too! He also spoiled me rotten. :) He made me a delicious dinner and took care of me. Even though it was technically a birthday gift....he got Jazz tickets from work so got to go to the Jazz game and sit in a fancy suite with free food. It was awesome! 
Elise's and my birthdays are only five days apart so I got celebrate hers too! I just love birthdays. Maybe I just love parties and food...and birthdays are a good excuse for both. 
 I always love spending time with family. Each year, I realize more and more that the most important part of life are not things but are people. Well, I think pictures can show the fun much better than I can! 
























1 comment:

  1. It was really really fun to come spend your birthday with you. Thanks for letting us come and crash your apartment - just too much fun!

    ReplyDelete