Thursday, September 6, 2012

Tender Mercies

It always amazes me how Heavenly Father watches out for His children. I feel that sometimes He is just waiting for a chance to show His love. On Tuesday night, Zac and I had scheduled to go to the Temple. One, because we had been slackers all summer about our temple attendance and two, to see the Seattle Temple one last time. Tuesday was a really busy crazy day, but we went anyways. The next day as I am packing, Zac texts me......We got student housing at UCSD!! Both Zac and I have been pretty stressed about finding a place to live in CA. This was such a tender mercy. I know that we got into student housing because we chose to go to the temple. To some, it might not seem like that big of a deal. But to me, I see it as a great blessing and a testimony that God loves and watches out for His children.

No comments:

Post a Comment