Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Memorial Weekend

I love the weekends, mainly because it means I have someone to hangout with. And this weekend was a blast. On Saturday, Zac and I took advantage of the nice weather and went hiking. We came upon an old mine shaft. It had a grate over the top so you could walk out on it. Then on Monday Kristin and Alan came to town! We had lunch and then strolled down to Pike's Place Market and the Gum wall. It was so great to see them. They came up to Seattle to celebrate their 9th Anniversary. I can't believe they have been married that long :) it seems like yesterday that I was meeting Alan for the first time. Haha. Happy Anniversary Kristin and Alan. 







Kristin was the only one with gum. :) 



1 comment:

  1. We had a lot of fun with you guys too! I just wish we had more time. Thanks for hanging out with us! Oh, we found Ye Olde Curiosity Shop after our ferry ride. It's right next to that carousel building, but it's not that exciting. Just a regular souvenir shop.

    ReplyDelete