It is crazy to think that my little baby is already 5 months old. You know that feeling you get when you see a little baby kitten or puppy and you just want to squeeze them and never let them go because they are so cute? Yeah, that is the feeling I get everyday with John. I never want to let him go!
Month five has been so much fun! We have a pretty good routine down and he sleeps almost all night, much to my joy. He loves to smile! He doesn't laugh a lot but he will if you tickle him, make silly faces or hold him up in the air. He loves bath time and kicking the water.
He rolled over for the first time this month! He can only roll from his stomach to his back. But he loves to roll side to side especially if mom is cleaning so he can keep an eye on her. He also has the most amazing hair! It sticks straight up. No matter what I do, it always sticks up. In fact, people at church identify us by his hair. Zac had someone come up and ask him if he was the dad of the baby with the fuzzy hair. Haha.
I love having this cute blue eyed boy in my home.



I LOVE the 4-6 month stage! It is SO much fun! Mason had super fuzzy hair like that too. It lasted until he was 10ish months old and then finally started laying down. You can't get much cuter than baby John!
ReplyDelete