I feel like I am way behind on my blog! So I am playing catch up on the next couple of posts. At the end of April, Zac and I flew to Oregon to support Spencer choosing to be baptized. Spencer is the oldest nephew and since Zac and I don't have too many, we felt that it was important to be there for him. We are so glad that we went! It was so much fun to spent time with most of my family as well as see what a cool dude Spencer is becoming.
We haven't been back to the Pacific Northwest since we moved over a year ago. I was reminded why it was so hard to leave! It was absolutely beautiful. Everything was green and in bloom. While we were there we went to Oregon coast to Cape Kuawada. There were some pretty cool tide pools and it was actually pretty nice weather.
The following day, was Spencer's baptism. It was so special witnessing Spencer be baptized and confirmed a member of the church. I am so proud of him and his desire to do what is right and good.
After his baptism, we went hiking to Wahclella Falls. SO BEAUTIFUL! Utah is pretty green right now, but it is nothing compared to green of the forests of Western Oregon.
I have been blessed to spend a lot of time with family (both mine and Zac's) over the last two months. I feel pretty blessed that I have such a good family. I am definitely looking forward to being stuck with them for eternity.
Photo Credit: Lindsey and Kristin (Thanks for letting me steal your photos)







We're SO, SO glad you came too! It was such a special weekend!
ReplyDelete