Thanksgiving
Thanksgiving this year was a lot of fun! We headed to St. Johns and spent the week with most of my family. We sure missed having Elise and Kristin there but we still had a lot of fun. I got to spend time with Lindsey, Michelle and Marc. Lindsey, Michelle and I even headed out to the middle school for some rolling blading. It is hard! Haha.Over the Thanksgiving break I had the opportunity to throw one of my dear friends from high school a bridal shower. It was so much fun to see her and most of our friends. That is one thing that is so special about growing up in a small town and living there most of your life, you create lasting friendships and these girls will always be my best friends. Megan looked so happy and I am so happy for her! I also need to give a big shout out to my mom for helping and making it a great shower.
Last Days in San Diego
Zac and I spent our last few weekends in San Diego enjoying the sun. We visited some beautiful rose gardens as well as looked at the Temple's Christmas lights. We loved living in San Diego and were sad to leave behind so many wonderful friends and the sun.Zac Graduated!
Zac is finally finished with school! Woohoo! I am so proud of him and all the hard work he has put in. He graduated with his Masters in Structural Engineering with a GPA higher than his undergrad and his high school. He is one smart guy and I am so happy that he is all mine. Zac also accepted a job in Seattle, WA. It is with the same company that he interned with the last time we were in Seattle as well as the same company he interned with in LA. We are so grateful for this opportunity and that he has a good job right out of school. I know that it is rare these days.I Still Have a Job!
As excited as I was that Zac had a great job, I was not looking forward to finding a new one for myself. When I went to tell my boss that I was moving, they offered me a work from home position! I have never worked from home before so it is sure to be an adventure, but I am so glad that I do not have to do the whole job hunt thing again.Christmas and New Years
We were originally planning on flying to Spokane for Christmas but when Zac received the the job offer in Seattle we cancelled our flights packed everything up and drove to Spokane instead. We were pretty lucky with the weather and missed a few major storms. The toughest part of the whole trip was trying to get up the mountain to Zac's house. We actually slid off the road once which made for an adventure. We were able to visit a lot of family along the way. Thanks to Aunt Linda and Aunt Bette for letting us stay the night. It was great to see my grandma, Elise, Eric, Porter and Zac's grandparents as well.We had a nice Christmas in Spokane with all of Zac's family. We had so much fun! I am pretty lucky that I have such fun in-laws. Thanks to Emma Vidmar for the family pictures!
![]() |








No comments:
Post a Comment