Sorry, I have been MIA on updating my blog on recent happenings. There have been some new and some exciting changes. Zac will be interning in LA this summer with KPFF. Which is the same company that he interned with last summer. It is a great opportunity for him to learn a lot more about his field. He will be living with his grandpa during the week then he will drive back down on the weekends. Definitely not the ideal situation, but I just have to remember that this will all pay off when Zac gets his first job. :)
Also, along the same lines, Zac has been offered research!! Woohoo! He and the professor will be writing the proposal and they will find out if it gets funding mid-July. If it gets funded that means that Zac will graduate in March. If it doesn't get funded then he will graduate in December as originally planned. Either way, it is pretty awesome. Maybe it is because I am his wife, but I think he is super smart and I love him to death. Anyways, enough of that! Here a few pics of what we have been up to lately.
 |
| Camping over memorial weekend. I actually used our dutch oven and made some great peach cobbler. |
 |
| This cutie came and visited! Elise, Eric and Porter came to visit and it was great to see them! We were so happy to see them. I miss living so close by. |
 |
A while ago.....BYU Men's Volleyball came to town (or LA) for the NCAA Championship. We drove up to cheer them on and ran into Zac's cousins. We had to get a picture with the picture of Zac's uncle, Peter in the Pauley Pavilion at UCLA.
|
Congrats to Zac on all of his accomplishments! You should both be proud! I'm glad you got to go camping and use your dutch oven. That's definitely something I need to practice more.
ReplyDelete