Monday, September 6, 2010

Sisters! (and a brother) :)



This evening I got to hang out with two of my sisters. Lindsey, Elise and I all went and watched Eclipse! Watching the Twilight movies with my sisters is becoming a tradition. I don't know what we are going to do when we run out of Twilight movies! I could kick myself for not remembering to bring a camera, but it was so much fun! It reminded me of what a wonderful amazing family I have. First off I have the most amazing beautiful sisters. I am so lucky that I have four of them! They are are incredible.
First there is Kristin. She has always been there for me. I love her a ton!! Whenever Marc was being mean she would let me hang out in her room. She has also always been such a good example to me!
Next there is Elise. I have always looked up to Elise. And I can't say enough how much I love her! She is so talented and good at everything. I always thought she was the most beautiful person on the planet, like she could be a model or something!
Next there is Lindsey. Lindsey and I have been best friends forever! Of course growing up we got in our little fights but they never lasted long. Lindsey is still my best friend (besides Zac) even though we never got to room together at school. I love her so much!
Last but not least is Michelle! Michelle is always there when you need a hug or a good laugh! She can always make you smile! Sometimes I wish she could just live with me! She is the sweetest thing in the whole and boy do I love her too!
What can I say I have the most amazing sisters! I do have a rather amazing brother as well. Marc is awesome! He is so strong in the gospel and I hope that if I ever have son that he grows up to be like Marc. Marc is so fun to be around and can make anyone laugh! Even after all the teasing and fights we got into growing up I still love him! haha!

One thing I really love about all my siblings is how goofy they all can be. As you can tell by the picture above. I love this picture just because of everyones faces! Haha! I am so blessed to belong to such a wonderful, fun family! I love them all more than I can say!

1 comment:

  1. Ah man! I'm jealous that I missed out. I did get to see Eclipse with Mom and Linz though. Yep, we do have a pretty amazing family. I get sad every time I think about you guys and how little I get to see you. Thanks for the nice blog. It made my day a little better!

    ReplyDelete