Thursday, November 9, 2017

The Rest of September

The rest of the month was spent hanging out side and going on lots of walks. We managed to squeeze in a quick camping trip too. This summer was really hot so it was nice when the weather finally changed. John loved to sit outside on the front lawn and wait for Dad to come home. I feel like John grew a lot in September. He went from only army crawling to crawling to standing and couch surfing. It is so fun to see his little personality develop. 

This was the first year that I had a real garden. If you count one bell pepper plant, one tomato plant, and one zucchini plant as a garden. Haha. My tomatoes did okay but my zucchini plant was on fire! I probably got 40 zucchini from that one plant! It was crazy! If the weather would have stayed warmer for a little bit longer I was due to get 5 more. I have never seen a zucchini plant go that crazy! I got really creative with it. We had a lot of zucchini bread, muffins, casseroles, etc. I froze a lot but ended up giving a lot of it away. 


First Hair Cut! 

Waiting for Daddy 

This little guy sure loves his Dad

Camping! 


No comments:

Post a Comment