I feel like the last week has gone by soooooo slow but also incredibly fast at the same time. If you have ever watched a suspenseful movie with me then you know that I get giddy and can hardly sit still through out the movie. That is exactly what I am feeling like right now. The suspense is killing me!
I have ultrasounds every other day to see how my follicles are developing. Apparently they are growing like crazy thanks to the meds. Because, right now I feel like an over inflated balloon. At my ultrasound on Monday they will decide if I am ready for my trigger shot (the shot that triggers ovulation). If I am ready, then I will go home take the shot then have my egg retrieval on Wednesday. I am pretty nervous about the retrieval process, I have heard that the retrieval can be pretty rough so we will see....
Overall, the shots aren't too bad. I am getting better and faster. By the end of this I am going to have some mad skillzzz with shot giving. The worst thing about it is the side effects. I have had a constant headache since I started the meds. Which always makes for a fun time. not. I can take Tylenol but it only takes about half of it away. Below is one of my shots. So you can see they aren't too scary looking. :)
I'm so glad it has gotten easier and that things are moving quickly! All of those shots don't sound fun. I just had to do one a day for about 10 days. I hope the retrieval goes well! Keep updating your blog if you can. I'll check back more often now that I've realized you're doing updates. :)
ReplyDelete