One perk of Zac and I both being employed full time is we actually feel like we can spend money on dates. Last weekend, being inspired by the American gold medalist ice dancers, Zac and I decided to go ice skating. It was so much fun! I took an ice skating class at BYU but I am afraid my only skill I learned other than skating forwards is skating backwards. However, we had fun and our feet and legs were very tired and sore the next day.
I also recently decided that I need a change....I have been growing my hair out for a while now so I figured it was time to chop it off. I only cut about 4 inches off, but I decided to go back to side bangs. I feel that they are a safe style for me. I am not very adventurous when it comes to my hair. Anywho, I like the new look and the fact that it is a little shorter. :) I do think my hair looks darker though, I guess I cut off my sun bleached California hair.
And for a short update from my previous post. It looks like LPD and PCOS are ruled out. Which leaves Endometriosis. Thinking about my history and family history, this diagnosis would make sense. I can see a pattern of symptoms and signs starting in my teens. However, the only way to confirm that I have it is through a surgery called Laparoscopy. Ironically, the best treatment of Endometriosis is pregnancy. So I currently have two options, I can try Clomid again and try to pregnant again or I can have the surgery to confirm the diagnosis, to hopefully remove some of it and determine how advanced it is. However, I still have a lot of questions about both so I will be meeting with Dr. S again soon to go over my options in more detail. I have come to terms that I am going to probably go through many trial and error tests and treatments before the end of this. In the mean time...maybe I can go into ice dancing. :)

Yay for full-time jobs! I had forgotten that you took ice skating. We have an ice rink a block away from our house, but have never gone. Maybe we should try it out. Your hair looks great!
ReplyDelete