Saturday, March 17, 2012

Why I love my life.....

Today is my birthday!!!! I am a whole 22 years old today! I have always loved my birthdays. A lot of people hate having all the attention on them for their birthday. Call me self-centered or whatever, I LOVE BIRTHDAYS!
This is Zac's lovely birthday decoration job. I have the sweetest husband in the world.
P.S. more birthday pictures to come....

 I got to run the Rex Lee Run this morning. I love running. I have run it every year I have been at BYU. It is a little sad that this was the last time I get to run it. I even still have all the shirts. :)


 Last weekend Zac and I went on a (27 hours in the car) road trip. We first stopped in San Diego to check out their graduate school. And I am impressed! The weather was perfect! It was so beautiful! It was like a mini spring break since BYU doesn't believe in spring break. Next stop.....St. Johns! I love going home. Nothing can beat hanging out with my family in St. Johns. We went home to say goodbye to Lindsey for 1 1/2 years. It was so fun to hang out with all of my sisters, but we did miss Marc. I only wish I could have stayed longer.





Life is so exciting right now. Each day brings something new. The biggest news is that Zac and I are moving to Seattle for the summer! I am so excited. Zac got an internship with a great Engineering firm and they will let him work right up until he goes to grad school.  Zac has also gotten into three graduate schools: UCSD, Berkeley, and Texas A&M. We are still waiting on University of Washington, BYU, and Notre Dame. I am so proud of him! He is incredibly smart and talented. I am truly the luckiest girl in the world. Our life has been greatly blessed and we can't wait to see what life has in store for us next.


P.S. 43 days until I graduate!! But who's counting ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment