Monday, February 14, 2011

Vienna!!!

I have a question for whoever reads this. Would you go on a six week study abroad with your husband in Vienna? I would also get to visit Germany, maybe even Prague or Venice!! All scholarships and Financial aid Zac and I get would go towards the cost. If you want more info visit viennacallingbyu.blogspot.com. I really want to go. I feel this is a once in a life time opportunity and I wouldn't regret it! But I don't know it is a big decision......

3 comments:

  1. here's my opinion :
    Study abroads are grand. However, will you still have enough money when you get done? will you really be doing anything you would regret missing?
    And for me, most importantly : could you do this same thing later in life, and have it cost less?
    I wanted to do a huge art history study abroad. I didn't get accepted, but, Todd and i will do the exact same trip later. It's something both of us want to do, so we'll wait and do it when we are really safe financially.
    but, ultimately - pray about it! Apply, and go from there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't think, just do it. Once in a lifetime Kate! Then you would get to have all sorts of classy conversations, such as this: Friend says, "Oh what did you do this summer?" You say, "Oh my husband and I went to Europe for six weeks. It was pretty nice. What did you do?" Friend says, "Oh I went to Lagoon. It was nice." I give you my blessing to go.

    ReplyDelete